Diploma-Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for Designing and Drafting of structure.
- More Knowledge about Thin Solar Panels Manufacturing process.
- Cell calculation for solar panels to avoid the cell wastage.
- Developing the solar structure for 1 kW to MW.
- Knowledge of Purchasing solar panel manufacturing materials through china.
- Design of the solar Module 9V 12V 18V 24V Panels.
- Preparation of various truss structural drafting Isometric design, layout sheet metal design & BOM Costing.
- Solar structure for 1kW to MW for Ground Mounted and Roof mounted & Creates scale diagrams of residential roofs for solar PV design.
- SLD drawing as per electrical engineer instructions.
- Designed system plans and layout utilizing AutoCAD.
- Site survey and prepare the layout drawing for solar system.
- Prepared submitted and tracked through approval of solar PV system proposals, plans and drawings to clients and contractors.
- Developed design specifications and functional requirements for residential, commercial. And industrial solar energy systems and components.
- Preparation of various Solar Structural Design, Solar Tanks Designs, Isometric design, plumbing layout for solar system, Sheet metal design, & BOM etc, Solar Tank 100 LPD to 10k LPD (horizontal & Vertical) as per design Calculation.
- Preparation of Various Solar Tank Structure Roof Mounting and Ground Mounting. As per design Calculation.
- Preparation for solar Module Structure for 100kW, 50kW, 10kW 1kW 5kW Roof Mounting and Ground Mounting & Street Light System design.
- Drafting of sketch in to AutoCAD format and making presentation drawing with different Graphic software and 3d Design software.
- Handling with good Knowledge of Civil drawings.
- Development of New design of Solar Module Structure & SLD for Solar Design.
- Estimation and Costing for solar structure and solar products as per company costing.
- Sheet metal enclosure design, inverter casing design.
- Structural design, Luminary design. Lantern design, Basics knowledge of lighting system.
- Perform Engineering calculation of area.
- Estimation of time & expenses for the execution of projects.
- Perform work planning and estimation.
CAD SOFTWARE PROFICIENCY
- Experience in a similar role ideally within Solar industry
- Auto cad/Inventor, Catia V5/Creo/Nx Cad experience desirable, solid works & Pro-E Wildfire. V5(Basic) also acceptable
- Familiarity with technical specifications/li>
- PV SYS 5.74
- Photoshop CS2
- Pinnacle Studio 15.
- Corel Draw
- Movie maker
- Microsoft office ,Excel, Power Point